2013 DV Awards -- Best Instructional Series 2014 Communicator Award -- How-To/Instructional In Mastering Krav Maga (Vol. I), Israeli Krav Maga Association U.S. Chief Instructor David Kahn teaches essential techniques to defend against all manners of unarmed attack from the yellow, orange, and green belt levels of the Israeli krav maga curriculum (beginner to advanced). The DVDs are companions to David's two books (St. Martins Press), Krav Maga and Advanced Krav Maga. Many of these latest-evolution techniques have not seen outside of Israel; the most up-to-date, authoritative and comprehensive unarmed krav maga instruction available. DVD 1 – Upper Body Combatives DVD 2 – Upper Body Defenses DVD 3 – Lower Body Combatives and Defenses DVD 4 – Retzev (“Continuous Combat Motion”), Choke, and Grab Releases DVD 5 – Takedowns, Controls, Clinches and Multiple Opponents DVD 6 – Groundfighting Running time: approximately 380 minutes David Kahn received his advanced blackbelt teaching certifications from Grandmaster Haim Gidon, 10th dan. David trains the public, celebrities and federal, state and municipal law enforcement agencies along with the U.S. and British militaries in the Israeli method. David was featured by Special Operations Report, Military.com, Armed Forces Network, USMC Combat Camera, Men's Fitness, Men's GQ, Esquire, Men's Vogue, New Yorker, Self, Traveler, N.Y. Post, L.A. Times, ACE Fitness and USA Today. David authored the books: Krav Maga (St. Martins 2004), Advanced Krav Maga (St. Martins 2008) and Krav Maga Weapon Defenses (YMAA 2012). The U.S. military granted permission to include select training clips. Also available: Weapon Defense DVDs Vols. II (Edged & Impact Weapons) & III (Firearms)
• The most up-to-date krav maga from Israel covering more than 275 techniques
• Comprehensive real-world training in a hardcore fighting gym
• 6 discs covering the essential techniques to defend against all manners of unarmed a
• From the IKMA U.S. Chief Instructor and internationally recognized self-defense expert
• Author of Krav Maga (St. Martin's Press 2004), Advanced Krav Maga (St. Martin's Press 2008) and Krav Maga Weapon Defenses (YMAA in 2012).